- Customer success story. When you receive a great testimonial from a customer, ask for permission to turn it into a post. Use the post to solicit more customer stories.
- Mention a popular post. If you notice a post by a popular blogger in your niche getting a lot of attention, add your viewpoint and link to the original post. Be sure to let that A-list blogger know about your comment and link.
- Disagree with a popular opinion. Get traffic by stirring up controversy and taking a contrary position.
- Riff on the news. How are current events affecting your customers? Run a Google Alert on certain keywords related to your business or industry to find relevant news items to discuss.
- Compile a link roundup. If you notice several interesting opinions on a topic, you can pull them together into a single post of the best ideas.
- Play off the familiar. Mention…
View original post 1,039 more words